Sunglo® Sumo™ Feed Supplement
- First to market and still the fat leader across the industry
- Can enhance bloom and cover in every feeding phase
- Can be used for top-dressing or as the fat source when making feed on farm
What type of pig does Sumo™ work well on?
Sunglo® Sumo™ works well on both market hogs and breeding gilts that need added fat cover, improved feed consumption, and enhanced bloom. Sumo™ can be fed at any time at any part of the feeding phase of your pig. Sumo™ is highly palatable and mixes easily with either ground or pelleted feed.
How does Sumo™ differ from other fat products in the Sunglo® lineup?
While Sunglo® has a diverse fat lineup with the likes of GameOn™ and LiquaFat, Sumo® is regarded in the industry as a "go-to" white fat for general fat cover and bloom all over the animal.
How much Sumo™ do I feed?
Feed Sumo™ at a rate of up to 12 oz per head per day or until you reach your desired results. Like with any fat product, be sure to monitor your animal's gain and consumption to make sure you stay on track towards your target weight and appearance.
Available in a 25 lb. bag.
Important Management Tips:
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Check weight gains at set time intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed until target weight is reached.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid digestive upset.